Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] a big milestone

  • AusGeoCache@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
      Congrats to the graduate and the mother of the graduate, I think I might have said this last week.  Also, everyone missed my comment about hosting the party for new McNiel Freshmen.  During the same time my daughter, son-in-law and grandson were here over the weekend.  Is this the definition of middle age?

      Cache on,
      Blizzard

      Dick Young

    • dragnfyr
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
        While I am thinking about it, Texasnick got his 100th cache this
        weekend!!!! (at George W's ranch no less!!!) Way to go Nick!!!!

        Drag