RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] a big milestone

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
      Let us know when we should start calling you guys Tropical Grandiva and Diva's Granddude!

      Congratulations!

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
        And just for the record, we are NOT old enough to be grandparents.
        Karen's still only 29....

        >>> julieperrine@... 6/1/2004 9:49:01 AM >>>

      • AusGeoCache@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
          Congrats to the graduate and the mother of the graduate, I think I might have said this last week.  Also, everyone missed my comment about hosting the party for new McNiel Freshmen.  During the same time my daughter, son-in-law and grandson were here over the weekend.  Is this the definition of middle age?

          Cache on,
          Blizzard

          Dick Young

        • dragnfyr
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
            While I am thinking about it, Texasnick got his 100th cache this
            weekend!!!! (at George W's ranch no less!!!) Way to go Nick!!!!

            Drag