RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] a big milestone

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
      Thanks Greg! It was much more meaningful to ME than I imagined. And Alex has already forgotten about high school and is very excited to be heading to UT next year.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
        Here here! Congratulations to both of you!

        I totally agree with Greg on all points. Our oldest is just a few weeks
        away from having her first child and our first grandchild and we are
        enjoying watching her transition to "parent." Raising kids is definitely
        the most frustrating and rewarding experience. Here's hoping you have
        many more great shared times and memories.

        >>> gmorrow@... 5/31/2004 9:33:33 AM >>>

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
          Let us know when we should start calling you guys Tropical Grandiva and Diva's Granddude!

          Congratulations!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
            And just for the record, we are NOT old enough to be grandparents.
            Karen's still only 29....

            >>> julieperrine@... 6/1/2004 9:49:01 AM >>>

          • AusGeoCache@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
              Congrats to the graduate and the mother of the graduate, I think I might have said this last week.  Also, everyone missed my comment about hosting the party for new McNiel Freshmen.  During the same time my daughter, son-in-law and grandson were here over the weekend.  Is this the definition of middle age?

              Cache on,
              Blizzard

              Dick Young

            • dragnfyr
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 1, 2004
                While I am thinking about it, Texasnick got his 100th cache this
                weekend!!!! (at George W's ranch no less!!!) Way to go Nick!!!!

                Drag