Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Finally took the new Garmin out inthe woods.

  • Aphrael
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 4:59 AM
      if it didn't have a geocache box for an icon, you don't get the found/note/quit buttons... I usually change my icons after I figure out what I am looking for... then its easier to get all the caches in the calendar

      Kevin Dytrich <lkd53@...> wrote:
      I had obligations all weekend, but I managed to talk my 14 yo niece
      into caching with me today she had been wanting to go for some time
      now, but it never worked out until today.  She LOVES it!  She even got
      scratches on her legs bushwhacking and never complained (too much).
      She wanted to try "Mikes's Tricky Cache".  Lots of bushwhacking for
      nothing.  DNF.  Saw the RC plane though.  We did find two other caches
      nearby.

      There's only one problem.  I can't figure out how to activate the
      "Found" field on the 60CS.