First Conservancy in the USA to promote geocaching!

  • candy8966
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 12:51 PM
      I found this while "shopping" at Groundspeak. A Conservancy in PA is
      actively planting geocaches on their preserves. Is that neat or what?

      http://www.lancasterconservancy.org/index.htm

      Click the geocaching link once you are there. Their links page has a
      link to geocaching.com as well. They found a way to promote
      geocaching and protect the land at the same time. Too Cool!! What if
      BCCP decided to do this? Thousands more acres of geocaching in Austin!

      If we go Northeast for vacation this year, that is one area we will
      visit for sure. Can you imagine how pretty it is in the fall??

      Candy