RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Keep tomorrow night open if you're not SCARED

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29 5:23 PM
      lol

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Essiar [mailto:essiar@...]
      Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 7:20 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Keep tomorrow night open if you're
      not SCARED

      Well then I won't need to make the hummus tonight. Good, cause I'm
      beat. Looks like it's just you, me, Jigada and Tx Geoham. Of course
      you never know who else might show up at the last minute. Maryann
      said she might appear. Looks like most people are busy with holiday
      weekend plans or they're SCARED. :-) Good thing Choco is going, he
      can help us kick those aliens' butts! Either that or can sniff those
      alien butts.
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek"
      <jgrajek@a...> wrote:
      > I am all over it. Of course I will be the LONE GIRL from "THE
      GIRLS"
      > tonight. They all left me for a vacation on Venus. So a I am
      going it
      > alone with Choco the SPACE-cadet dawg. :-) I hope she knows how to
      > drive.
      >
      > See ya there

      See