It's officially approved

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 7 , May 29, 2004
      Tonight, 8:45 pm. GCJHKC. No sissies, whiners, whimps, wussies or
      crybabys allowed. Don't forget your defibrillator.
    • AusGeoCache@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 29, 2004
        In a message dated 5/29/2004 12:01:17 PM Central Daylight Time, essiar@... writes:
        No sissies, whiners, whimps, wussies or crybabys allowed.
        Love to join you but we are hosting a party 200 soon to be freshmen so don't speak to me about sissies, whiners...etc   :)

        Have a good time!

        Cache on,
        Blizzard

        Dick Young

      • dbizzell50@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 29, 2004
          Wow. Just saw the story. That was great. Looks like you have every base covered. I really like how you weaved the need for D.E.E.T. in the story. Of course I understand everything you are talking about. This should be fun.

          Darrell
        • Michele Pain
          Message 4 of 7 , May 31, 2004
            Attention intrepid Austin-Earth Explorer/Rescuers.

            I see from the notes that only Rocket Boy has successfully navigated
            this treacherous path. My friend, Medical Officer TxCoolChic from the
            metropolis of Dallas, Earth will be in our quadrant on Thursday night
            and we may accept the challenge. A transportation officer, experienced
            pilot and provisioning officer are also needed. We hope to fill out our
            mission team and blast off on our rescue mission by 20:30 on Thursday.
            Additional personelle please report via digital-electro-mechanism or
            audio - contraputator ASAP.

            Thank you to all volunteers.
          • Grajek
            Message 5 of 7 , May 31, 2004

              You must have not read all the notes.  J

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
                I will be willing to accompany you on your rescue attempt. I should be able to jettison a recovery vehicle at the coordinates provided. I will serve in whatever capacity you require.

                Darrell
                txgeoham
              • Michele Pain
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
                  "The Mission" is forming up nicely. So many, willing to risk their
                  lives to save the Captain. Heartwarming!

                  All are welcome!

                  I'm checking with Essiar about the fine points but this is what I think
                  is going to happen.

                  We will meet at the coordinates NO LATER THAN 8:30 This evening. we
                  will brave the Revors, radioactive ooze and etc. and rescue the
                  Captain.

                  I'm hoping we will be done no later than 11.

                  We have two offers for secondary vehicles. We can figure that out at
                  8:30 and go place one.

                  That's all I know so far. After I've conferred with Essiar I'll post
                  more.

                  Thanks-
                  Shelly