Re: 60CS Question

  • gbmorrow
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2004
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Dytrich"
      <lkd53@a...> wrote:
      > > I finally got the USB driver installed and got all the waypoints
      > > within 20 miles uploaded. I then dowmloaded all the waypoints to
      > > EasyGPS and I noticed the descriptions were changed to the
      waypoint.

      I don't use EasyGPS either, but it could be that the current version
      does not support the 60CS...I read where the newest version of
      ExpertGPS (the pay version) has added 60CS support fairly recently.

      > I don't have Mapsource yet. Anybody know where I can find the best
      > price on it?

      Some of the Garmin folks here may be able to point you in the right
      direction, but I've had good luck researching prices by searching
      Froogle and Ebay.