I ordered 4 really cool books from Amazon. com and they are all here.

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2004
      I got both the Texas and the Arizona Atlas & Gazetteer's which have
      detailed Topo maps and GPS grids. Pretty cool. I also ordered
      Hiking Texas and Hiking Big Bend National Park.

      Nice books, and they were so cheap, I ordered 2 of them from the
      used books that were the cheapest and they are brand new. Too
      cool!!!

      Anyways, trying to learn a little more about the areas before I head
      West in a couple weeks.

      Tanya