Hancock Rec Center

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2004

      Gang,

      I'm planning on placing a cache at Hancock Rec Center after this weekend.    Since a couple of other caches just popped up close to there, I wanted to reserve that location before everybody discovered it and snuck a cache in underneath me.  I've already got a GC number, but I didn't know if that would be enough to hold it until it became active.

      Julie

      The information contained in this email and any attachments is considered:
      [ ] General Business Information
      [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
      [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary