Re: A Big Texas Congrats to Jigada!

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 12 , May 4, 2004
      YEEHAAAAA Jeff, way to go! :-) BTW, I did Nerf Balls yesterday,
      AWESOME cache!!!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek"
      <jgrajek@a...> wrote:
      > I hit 1 find 3 weeks ago. No congrats for me? :-)

    • Michele Pain
      Message 2 of 12 , May 4, 2004
        Grajek you are beyond congratulations. We are all so in awe of your
        geocaching prowess that we do not feel worthy to comment on your many
        extraordinary accomplishments. But if we were so bold I'm sure I speak
        for the group-
        1 for 3 - way to go big guy! Congratulations!

        Shelly

        On May 6, 2004, at 8:50 PM, Grajek wrote:

        > I hit 1 find 3 weeks ago. No congrats for me?  :-)

      • Perrine Julie-ra5686
        Message 3 of 12 , May 4, 2004
          NO KIDDING! We just figured you goofed and hit the "found it" button by MISTAKE!

          Well, congratulations, then.

        • Megindler@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , May 4, 2004
            Way to go girl!!
          • Grajek
            Message 5 of 12 , May 6, 2004

              Message 6 of 12 , May 7, 2004
                Thanks I appreciate it. Thanks for the kind words.

                Message 7 of 12 , May 7, 2004

                  Thank you, thank you.

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 7, 2004
                    LMAO!!!