Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Whoops, let's try that Jigada thing again!

  • dbizzell50@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2004
      From where I am at, 200 looks like an impossible number. Keep on cachin'

      Darrell
      txgeoham
    • Trey Bielefeld
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2004
        Way to go Cindy!!

        ----- Original Message -----
        From: "Essiar" <essiar@...>
        To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 9:25 AM
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Whoops, let's try that Jigada thing again!

        > OK, so it was #200. :-) Give or take a hundred, Congratulations
        > Cindy!
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • jigada2003
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2004
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"
          <essiar@t...> wrote:
          > OK, so it was #200. :-) Give or take a hundred, Congratulations
          > Cindy!

          Thanks to all for the congrats and for putting out so many great
          caches for me to find in Austin. And to answer your question, Julie,
          I've done 52 in the Austin area. 25% of all the caches I've found!

          I tell Es all the time how lucky ya'll are to have the parks that
          you do in Austin. We've got some beautiful rolling hills here in
          Tennessee but so much of the land is privately owned. We've got some
          great parks also but they are permit restricted and many folks don't
          want to take the time to fill out the paperwork to place a cache. I
          just did it (on-line) and it was an easy process. I hope others will
          do the same.

          You have such a creative, vibrant caching community in Austin.
          Thanks for letting me be a part of it when I visit. And if any of
          you ever make it up to Nashville please contact me. I'd love to pass
          along some of my favorites. There's much more to Cacheville than
          park and grabs under lightposts and in guardrails, contrary to Lil
          Otter's posts on GC.COM.

          Thanks again.....Cindy