Whoops, let's try that Jigada thing again!

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2004
      OK, so it was #200. :-) Give or take a hundred, Congratulations
      Cindy!
    • dbizzell50@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2004
        From where I am at, 200 looks like an impossible number. Keep on cachin'

        Darrell
        txgeoham
      • Trey Bielefeld
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2004
          Way to go Cindy!!

          > OK, so it was #200. :-) Give or take a hundred, Congratulations
          > Cindy!
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • jigada2003
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2004
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"
            <essiar@t...> wrote:
            > OK, so it was #200. :-) Give or take a hundred, Congratulations
            > Cindy!

            Thanks to all for the congrats and for putting out so many great
            caches for me to find in Austin. And to answer your question, Julie,
            I've done 52 in the Austin area. 25% of all the caches I've found!

            I tell Es all the time how lucky ya'll are to have the parks that
            you do in Austin. We've got some beautiful rolling hills here in
            Tennessee but so much of the land is privately owned. We've got some
            great parks also but they are permit restricted and many folks don't
            want to take the time to fill out the paperwork to place a cache. I
            just did it (on-line) and it was an easy process. I hope others will
            do the same.

            You have such a creative, vibrant caching community in Austin.
            Thanks for letting me be a part of it when I visit. And if any of
            you ever make it up to Nashville please contact me. I'd love to pass
            along some of my favorites. There's much more to Cacheville than
            park and grabs under lightposts and in guardrails, contrary to Lil
            Otter's posts on GC.COM.

            Thanks again.....Cindy