Re: Anyone travelling West? CO?

  • Bryan Swain
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2004
      I'm heading to CA this Saturday if it would help.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Hobbs"
      <brian@b...> wrote:

      > Greetings;
      >
      > I've got a TB in my possession that wants to head to
      Denver. 'Twould
      > be great if he can at least get out of Austin.
      >
      > Can anyone help out?
      > Thanks!
      >

      > Texplorer
    • jnjwalla
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2004
        Yes.. we have a trip planned westward sometime in the near future.
        Where are you dropping the bug for pickup?

        <brian@b...> wrote:

        > Greetings;
        >
        > I've got a TB in my possession that wants to head to
        Denver. 'Twould
        > be great if he can at least get out of Austin.
        >
        > Can anyone help out?
        > Thanks!
        >

        > Texplorer
      • Rachel
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2004
          If you need help via pony express (don't know if that's allowed) we
          live in Denver. Too bad we didn't pick it up during our trip to
          Austin last month! Let us know if we can help though!

          Cheers!
          Pumpkin Princess

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "jnjwalla"