Anyone travelling West? CO?

  • Brian Hobbs
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2004
      Greetings;

      I've got a TB in my possession that wants to head to Denver. 'Twould
      be great if he can at least get out of Austin.

      Can anyone help out?
      Thanks!

      Texplorer
    • Bryan Swain
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2004
        I'm heading to CA this Saturday if it would help.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Hobbs"
        <brian@b...> wrote:

        > Greetings;
        >
        > I've got a TB in my possession that wants to head to
        Denver. 'Twould
        > be great if he can at least get out of Austin.
        >
        > Can anyone help out?
        > Thanks!
        >

        > Texplorer
      • jnjwalla
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2004
          Yes.. we have a trip planned westward sometime in the near future.
          Where are you dropping the bug for pickup?

          <brian@b...> wrote:

          > Greetings;
          >
          > I've got a TB in my possession that wants to head to
          Denver. 'Twould
          > be great if he can at least get out of Austin.
          >
          > Can anyone help out?
          > Thanks!
          >

          > Texplorer
        • Rachel
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2004
            If you need help via pony express (don't know if that's allowed) we
            live in Denver. Too bad we didn't pick it up during our trip to
            Austin last month! Let us know if we can help though!

            Cheers!
            Pumpkin Princess

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "jnjwalla"