Lost Digital Camera

  • grrlfrog71
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Hiya!

      I have torn my house apart today looking for my digital camera...it
      is an Olympus Camedia in a blue zipper case. I think the last time I
      remember seeing it was on my birthday (at Grrlfrog's Geburtstag 4/7)
      and it could have been misplaced at the Geopoker event, or fallen out
      of my backpack when I did the Windmill Run Park cache on 4/16. If
      anyone has seen it or happened to pick it up, please let me know :-)

      Thanks!
      Grrlfrog
    • Michele Pain
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2004