Re: anyone going on a trip soon?

  • Bryan Swain
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2004
      Hi Scott,

      I'm heading to CA on 5/8 for about a week and should be able to do
      some caching while there. I want to try to hunt your new cache
      sometime this week, but it might be tough since the park is only open
      till 5 during the week.

      Bryan

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Robuck"
      <team_geodillo@r...> wrote:
      > Hey all…
      >

      > We have yet another travel bug that is in a race to be the first to
      travel
      > to all 50 states (or as many as it can before July 4th 2005). It's
      called
      > the Lowracing Land Luge (TB4607) and it's sitting in our "Dewey or
      Don't We"