anyone going on a trip soon?

  • Scott Robuck
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2004

      Hey all…

      We have yet another travel bug that is in a race to be the first to travel to all 50 states (or as many as it can before July 4th 2005).  It’s called the Lowracing Land Luge (TB4607) and it’s sitting in our “Dewey or Don’t We” cache.  If you’re traveling anywhere west and can take it with you, log it into a cache in one or a few states, and then bring it back, that would be great.  If you’re traveling east, do the same thing but go ahead and leave it in a cache out there if you’re in an area of the country where the state density is high (New England).  Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks...

      Scott Robuck

      Team GeoDillo

      N 30° 12.4'

      W 97° 50.4'

      "All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others"

      --  George Orwell, Animal Farm

    • lowracer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2004
        Now that's a serious lowracer...
        -mark
        On May 2, 2004, at 11:44 AM, Scott Robuck wrote:
        > It’s called the Lowracing Land Luge (TB4607)
      • Bryan Swain
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2004
          Hi Scott,

          I'm heading to CA on 5/8 for about a week and should be able to do
          some caching while there. I want to try to hunt your new cache
          sometime this week, but it might be tough since the park is only open
          till 5 during the week.

          Bryan

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Robuck"