Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] okay, i am a chigger queen

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      So are you going to set up an event cache for the chiggers?

      >>> tanyamp@... 04/30/04 8:53 PM >>>
      Where's chigger fest?
      I now know everything you need to know about chiggers.

      A bunch of juvinile chiggers have inserted there drinking staws into
      me. They then sent in their digestive juices to liquify some skin.
      Yummy malt. They planned to hang around and lazily sip their malts,
      till i scratched them and washed them off.

      Wash clothes, wash sheets. Wait 10 days for my body to absorb the
      forign objects they left behind (straws). and I am done. Okay.

      thanks a lot harry!
      Tanya