THINK SAFE ON SATURDAY!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      I just wanted to make sure everyone stays safe on Saturday, with the heavy rain we're expecting. If you are going hiking or caching into the Barton Creek or Bull Creek Greenbelts, or anywhere else near a creek or large drainage ditch, be sure to keep your eye on the weather and carry a weather radio if possible. And get inside if things turn violent!

      Be ESPECIALLY watchful if you are going to the Potluck and plan to stop in Palmetto S.P. for some caching. That ENTIRE PARK will flood if the river floods, and in a flash flood situation a LARGE PERCENTAGE of it will be under water!

      THANKS. I value each and every one of you!

      Happy Trails!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Geocaching worldwide: