Poisen Ivy!!!--I am covered in it!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 11:27 AM
      I don't know about Moosie Girl and Aphrael, but I am covered
      anywhere that my shirt touched my skin. And I had it tucked in, too!
      OUCH!!! Tummy, sides, back and a little lower. Quite a bit of it,
      too! Did you all get it? I was wearing pants and a tshirt tucked
      in to protect me, didn't work. My arms seem fine so far, too.
      Weird.

      Tanya
    • Henry Rohlfs
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30 11:32 AM
        Have you been near Julie lately? I hear MCP is the Poison Ivy Queen, so
        maybe you picked it from her.

        >>> tanyamp@... 4/30/2004 1:27:56 PM >>>
        I don't know about Moosie Girl and Aphrael, but I am covered
        anywhere that my shirt touched my skin. And I had it tucked in, too!
        OUCH!!! Tummy, sides, back and a little lower. Quite a bit of it,
        too! Did you all get it? I was wearing pants and a tshirt tucked
        in to protect me, didn't work. My arms seem fine so far, too.
        Weird.

        Tanya

      • Perrine Julie-ra5686
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30 12:18 PM
          That's TRUE, I AM the Poison Ivy Queen. And if Tanya wants to wobble around in high heels on a parade float as part of my court, she is certainly welcome to join Big Mo and me. Personally, the more princesses that surround me, the more royal I look, and that the objective, after all, isn't it!

          If you have no clue what we're talking about, see my cache "MCP for Poison Ivy Queen" GCH4D2 and plan to vote for me on your way down to the event tomorrow. It's right at the 4 corners in Luling. They won't know what hit them when they get 20 people behaving oddly in downtown Luling on the same day.

          Julie, Her Royal Itchiness