Event Tomorrow

  • Kevin Dytrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:53 AM
      Anybody want to carpool to the event tomorrow (The Merry Month Of
      May Potluck)? If so, e-mail me amd I'll give you my cell #.

      Ordinarily I would have just given it out in this post, but Mark has
      got me cautious about doing that anymore. You don't know what kind of
      preverts and perverts might decide to start hounding me. Who knows
      what sort of devilment they might devise or where they might post it.;-)

      (Sorry, Mark. I couldn't resist the dig).

      Seriously though; it's probably not a bad idea to be a tad cautious
      when posting something the whole wired world have access to.

      Kevin