RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: New Poll

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2004
      I have logged first in the past, most recently last week in the Poker DVD
      cache. Steve found it first but hadn't logged it. I noted in the log that I
      was FTL but Steve was FTF. My reasoning here is that log order is not all
      that critical since you only see the last couple of logs anyway. I was FTF
      on Red Rover, but with the exception of making Texas Gal's hall of fame, no
      one would know since it has scrolled WAY off the page. If someone asked me
      to delete an FTL so they could put their FTF first, I would gladly do it,
      but so far no one has asked. Of course, I think you could count the number
      of times that has happened on one hand, so it is not a very good sample
      size.

      My 2 cents,
      Wayne