Logging a FTF

  • mrscaptainpicard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      I want to poll the group on something. Give me your opinion.

      Should NOT-FTF'ers post a log to a cache BEFORE the FTF logs? I tend
      to think it's an unspoken rule that you WAIT until the FTF person
      logs before you write your log.

      If I can figure it out, I'm going to post a poll. If you don't see
      it here, I never figured it out and would someone else please do it!