Hey Ken!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2004
      I have a couple of wedding dresses you could borrow for a shoot if
      you like! Now that would be funny!!!!

      sorry, couldn't resist!!!!

      You got any tattooooos?

      tanya
    • lowracer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2004
        I actually have three wedding dresses in my possession which this link
        has reminded me I need to sell on eBay. (how I came to own three
        wedding dresses is another story for another time, and another list). I
        could actually use some help in figuring out which size these are and
        who is the designer. I can't find any tags. Anyone who knows how to
        figure this stuff out, please email me privately off-list.
        Thanks...
        -mark

        On Apr 28, 2004, at 9:09 PM, Tanya Phillips wrote:

        > I have a couple of wedding dresses you could borrow for a shoot if
        > you like!
      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2004
          The hell with waiting on that story and another group lets here it now
          :-)