finding a buddy

  • candy8966
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      Considering how inactive this particular board has been lately, I
      think you would have more luck registering and posting a message on
      geocaching.com in the groundspeak discussion forums, to find
      other "weekday" cachers. We have a few in CenTx but as you can see
      they are not really active here. I think most of them log their found
      caches and watch prospective caches on geocaching.com, as I do.

      Happy Trails!
      Candy