Re: Looking For A Caching Buddy

  • geoham25
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
      Yeah, I am having a hard time finding someone who wants / can go
      caching during the day. Hmmm...

      As for the weekend, theBIGkahuna and I are up for some caching. When
      and where did you have in mind? After he got off work today we went
      on a quick run to the Elizabet Ney Cache. I thought it might have
      gotten swept away in all the rain but sure enough it was still there.

      As always, took plenty of photos which you can see on my website:
      http://geo.nasser.net

      Let me know whats going on...
      - geoHAM