RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Mr. Hot Potato Head

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 35 , May 10, 2003
      ROFL. I know that's right.

      Another thing you can do but can't hide, wash you your new tie-dyed
      bandana with your wife's lite yellow new shirt and other colored. Flat
      denial will not work either.

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 24, 2003
        Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Mr. Hot Potato Head And just think...The Dog and Duck is in South Austin!
        From: "gbmorrow" <gmorrow@...>
        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Mr. Hot Potato Head
        Date: Wed, Sep 24, 2003, 6:41 PM

        just in case there was any doubt....count thorax with team bubba

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT