Looking For A Caching Buddy

  • geoham25
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2002
      Hey everyone... first time poster, long time lurker.

      Anywho, I am fairly new to the game and was looking for someone to
      go scouting with durring the week (mornings or afternoons). If you
      are interested shoot me an Email at geoham25@...

      I hope there is another get together soon as I would love to meet
      some fellow geocachers.

      - geoHAM (Abraham)
    • chl0807
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "geoham25" <geoham25@y...> wrote:
        > I am fairly new to the game and was looking for someone to
        > go scouting with durring the week (mornings or afternoons). If you
        > are interested shoot me an Email at geoham25@y...
        >
        > - geoHAM (Abraham)

        Unfortunately I am now able to cache during the week days (job and
        all), but this would be a good thing to organize on weekends.

        General question, would people be interested in meeting on a weekend
        at a park (e.g Barton Creek, Bull Creek, Southeast Metro, Balcones,
        Walnut Creek, etc.) with several caches to go caching as a group? For
        some of the old timers this may not be as interesting as they
        probably have already found most of the caches, but this would be a
        good chance for newer cachers to mingle and pick up some skills from
        each other. I guess this would just be like an event cache except
        without organizing food, etc., but of course people would/could still
        bring refreshments and snacks.
      • geoham25
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
          Yeah, I am having a hard time finding someone who wants / can go
          caching during the day. Hmmm...

          As for the weekend, theBIGkahuna and I are up for some caching. When
          and where did you have in mind? After he got off work today we went
          on a quick run to the Elizabet Ney Cache. I thought it might have
          gotten swept away in all the rain but sure enough it was still there.

          As always, took plenty of photos which you can see on my website:
          http://geo.nasser.net

          Let me know whats going on...
          - geoHAM