Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] EasyGPS

  • Christian Loew
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2002
      Smejk,

      Have you tried the different communication protocols
      on the Garmin? You should try the different Garmin
      protocols (my Etrex has two different ones) as well as
      the NMEA-183 mode.

      What are the error messages you see in EasyGPS? Please
      describe "all hell breaks loose"?

      Christian

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com