Nice move

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003

      Nice move. Very very very nice. That’s a tough one now with the new rules.

      Hats off to lowracer and team yuppie for this perfect move.

      During the work week to boot. Very hard to get out and get that one since before the people that live out there can.. I have I pretty good Idea where it is going next. There are only like 2 or 3 that make sense for an extra point or two As lomg as it doesn’t make it to LW 1 or 2  ;-)