RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] FTF Poll - Need Your Opinion!

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
      I don't it is a problem to claim a find. I get obsessed about caches that sit on my first page for too long. I think the big issue here is going for FTF under the circumstances where you have information that others don't posess. I am fairly certain the geocaching police aren't going to arrest you for logging your husbands cache as a find. Go for it.