Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT: Garmin salivation, in color

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2004
      Likewise, if anyone wants to help with my geocaching mystery novel, I
      am having the characters use the new garmins, and I don't have one so
      I'm afraid the quality of the work will suffer. Authenticity and all
      that. If you do give me a brand new 60cs unit to research, I will add
      your name to the very top of the "Acknowledgements" page at the end of
      the book. You will also receive a signed first edition...
      -mark