EasyGPS

  • expert_soldier
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 9:27 AM
      I downloaded the program and tried to go through the motions.
      Whenever I try to get it to recognize my GPS all hell breaks loose.
      I get the same error message everytime. I know that my Data cable
      works because I use it with mapsource. Has anyone else out there had
      problems with EasyGPS and their Garmin GPS V?

      Smejk
    • Christian Loew
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29 6:57 AM
        Smejk,

        Have you tried the different communication protocols
        on the Garmin? You should try the different Garmin
        protocols (my Etrex has two different ones) as well as
        the NMEA-183 mode.

        What are the error messages you see in EasyGPS? Please
        describe "all hell breaks loose"?

        Christian

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com