check the oil level

  • LSR
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004

      A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil

      shortage here in America.

      Well, there's a very simple answer.....Nobody bothered to

      check the oil.  We just didn't know we were getting low.

      The reason for that is purely geographical.  Our oil is in

      Alaska, Texas, California, and Oklahoma.

      Our dipsticks are in Washington DC.

      Luther & Janet Rode

      Geocaching is the game,

      Mom & Pop "Huggy Bear Fbg" is the name.