Most finds anywhere

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:00 PM
      Friends of mine are having a dinner celebration for CCCooperagency
      in Nashville tonight to celebrate her (yes, HER!) passing 5000
      finds. I believe she currently has 5012 and has the most finds of
      anyone in the world. And to think by the time I hit 500 I'll be old
      and grey. Wait a minute, I AM old and grey!!! Congratulations to her!