slowpokes

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      I can't believe my new cache has been out for 15 minutes and nobody
      has claimed FTF yet. You guys must be Taking a Nap! :-)
    • geo_texas_gal
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        I found it within 15 minutes, but stopped off to find one or two
        more on the way home....

        Thanks for the fun (as always), Es!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"