Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] WECOME BACK, ROGER!!!!

  • Roger Banks
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2003
      Geez, thanks for the setup. I'll have to try to
      measure up to expectations now. :-)

      Yes, I have been sneaking away from my desk a little
      lately. Hopefully I'll be able to continue to do so.

      As far a new caches, I don't have anything planned.
      I'm considering resurrecting and relocating "It's
      Thataway". Maybe somewhere more central.

      Later,
      Roger

      --- Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Roger
      > Banks
      > <unclerojelio@y...> wrote:
      > > There were two Austin Challenges. The first was
      > simply
      > > "Austin Challenge", the second, "Another Austin
      > > Challenge".
      >
      > Wayne and I exclaimed with great joy (well maybe
      > that's a bit of an
      > exxageration) upon seeing a log from Unclerojelio,
      > and now to see you
      > post something on CenTex Geocachers ... Is it
      > true???? Are you
      > Back??? For you "newbies", Roger is one of those
      > smarty-pants
      > computer nerds that comes up with great puzzle
      > caches with great
      > final locations WHEN he has the time to be caching
      > and/or placing
      > caches. You'll enjoy anything he cooks up! He's been
      > awfully quiet
      > for the last several months, but maybe things are
      > slowing down at
      > work so he can come back out here and entertain us.
      >
      > Happy Trails!
      > Candy

      =====
      Uncle Rojelio