SA Invasion?

  • geo_texas_gal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Cybercat contacted me about getting a list of the 2003 Austin Cache
      Award winners because it looks like a group of S.A. cachers are
      going to head up and hunt for the winners and some nominees. So I
      thought I'd give all award-winners and nominess a heads-up to do any
      necessary maintenance before they arrive.

      Also, for future reference, I've placed a link to the Awards Page in
      the "Links" section here - and that site will always stay active, so
      you can visit the list anytime.

      http://www.texas-gal.com/thecache/vote/