RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Finding out about new caches quickly ?

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      Julie, Eat MY DUST!  =)
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Perrine Julie-ra5686 [mailto:julieperrine@...]
      Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 2:38 PM
      To: 'CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com'
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Finding out about new caches quickly ?

      Hi Brian,
      Wait until the weekly notification??????  I don't think so!!!

      Those of us with FTF Fever scan the listings daily, but more importantly, we sign up for the new cache alert service offered through the TXGA.  Go to Texasgeocaching.com and look for it under tools.

      Can't believe I just gave away the secret to the potential competition!!!!
      Have fun,

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        Yes, Henry, but Tropical Diva's willing to SLEEP with you, so the rest of us just hang on to our money in your case!

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
          Oh oh, the FTF gauntlet has just been thrown down.