WECOME BACK, ROGER!!!!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2003
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Roger Banks
      <unclerojelio@y...> wrote:
      > There were two Austin Challenges. The first was simply
      > "Austin Challenge", the second, "Another Austin
      > Challenge".

      Wayne and I exclaimed with great joy (well maybe that's a bit of an
      exxageration) upon seeing a log from Unclerojelio, and now to see you
      post something on CenTex Geocachers ... Is it true???? Are you
      Back??? For you "newbies", Roger is one of those smarty-pants
      computer nerds that comes up with great puzzle caches with great
      final locations WHEN he has the time to be caching and/or placing
      caches. You'll enjoy anything he cooks up! He's been awfully quiet
      for the last several months, but maybe things are slowing down at
      work so he can come back out here and entertain us.

      Happy Trails!
      Candy
    • Roger Banks
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2003
        Geez, thanks for the setup. I'll have to try to
        measure up to expectations now. :-)

        Yes, I have been sneaking away from my desk a little
        lately. Hopefully I'll be able to continue to do so.

        As far a new caches, I don't have anything planned.
        I'm considering resurrecting and relocating "It's
        Thataway". Maybe somewhere more central.

        Later,
        Roger

        --- Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Roger
        > Banks
        > <unclerojelio@y...> wrote:
        > > There were two Austin Challenges. The first was
        > simply
        > > "Austin Challenge", the second, "Another Austin
        > > Challenge".
        >
        > Wayne and I exclaimed with great joy (well maybe
        > that's a bit of an
        > exxageration) upon seeing a log from Unclerojelio,
        > and now to see you
        > post something on CenTex Geocachers ... Is it
        > true???? Are you
        > Back??? For you "newbies", Roger is one of those
        > smarty-pants
        > computer nerds that comes up with great puzzle
        > caches with great
        > final locations WHEN he has the time to be caching
        > and/or placing
        > caches. You'll enjoy anything he cooks up! He's been
        > awfully quiet
        > for the last several months, but maybe things are
        > slowing down at
        > work so he can come back out here and entertain us.
        >
        > Happy Trails!
        > Candy

        =====
        Uncle Rojelio