Team GeoDillo gets some "press"

  • Scott Robuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004

      Many of you know that we (Team GeoDillo) entered Toby the Tortoise travel bug in the 1st Annual Cannonball Run Race last year and WON!  We were the only entrant from Texas and Toby competed against 75 other bugs racing from New York to California.  Well, for this year’s race we have entered Vee-Dub the Tortoise Bug in keeping with the vehicular theme of the 2nd Annual Cannonball Run Race.  I noticed that we got some “press” in an online e-zone called TodaysCacher at http://www.todayscacher.com/tb.html

      I think the JnJWallas and Snoogans also entered some racers this year.  Wish us all well!  The race is about to begin (as they say….”Gentleman, start your engines”).

      Thanks...

      Scott Robuck

      Team GeoDillo

      N 30° 12.4'

      W 97° 50.4'

      "All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others"

      --  George Orwell, Animal Farm