Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cache Approvals

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
      I try to include a note to reviewer as well. My notes usually are of
      the form:

      My visa number is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, exp XX/XX. Please charge
      whatever amount you feel is appropriate to ensure a speedy approval.
      In addition, on the day of cache approval, if you'll kindly leave your
      Porsche parked in the driveway, it will be clean and waxed by the next
      morning. Thanks!

      -mark
      On Apr 1, 2004, at 9:30 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:

      > A great deal depends on how much information you provide to the cache
      > reviewer.
    • Wayne Lind
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
        I need to get a job as a cache reviewer!

        I try to include a note to reviewer as well. My notes usually are of
        the form:

        My visa number is XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, exp XX/XX. Please charge
        whatever amount you feel is appropriate to ensure a speedy approval.
        In addition, on the day of cache approval, if you'll kindly leave your
        Porsche parked in the driveway, it will be clean and waxed by the next
        morning. Thanks!

        -mark
        On Apr 1, 2004, at 9:30 AM, Wayne Lind wrote:

        > A great deal depends on how much information you provide to the cache
        > reviewer.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Wayne Lind
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
          I must have left that part out. I'll remember it for next time. :)