Re: Cache Dache to Houston!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 31 10:14 PM
      Yep! Definitely plan on making it next year, if the schedule works
      out! I was very dissappointed this year to miss it, but I'm still
      looking forward to taking a shot at least at finding it! In fact,
      I'm glad muddybuddies posted their time on the site, because to make
      myself feel better I want to come down on a free saturday sometime,
      stay at the hotel I had planned to stay at, wake up at 5:00 am, and
      recreate the hunt under race conditions. Probably not accurate
      without the competitive pressure to screw up my calculations, and it
      sounded like there were a bunch of unusual distractions on the road
      that day, but it would still be fun. I'm hoping my time WON'T be as
      good as the winner's time (and I suspect it won't be!) so I can stop
      blaming that poor girl who got married and ruined my trip!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "wildcatbud1"
      <hettie@y...> wrote:
      > Guess nobody from out-of-town ventured down here for the
      Krugerrand Run. If they did, they kept it a secret, no logs.
      > Wish you could have made it Mike, your plots were so good I am
      sure you'd have been right in there with the best of 'em. Maybe
      next year!!?!!
      > WCB

    • wildcatbud1
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 1, 2004
        Just pick up Brando's line "I coulda been a contender" and don't
        punish yourself!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mbseay@m...>