Re: Waco CITO event is SATURDAY

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      Oh.. our event is in Waco? Hmmm....

      <candylind@e...> wrote:
      > I wanted to bring to everyone's attention that WACO will be having
      their CITO event THIS SATURDAY, April 3. Some of us are already
      planning to attend and sandwich it between some morning and some
      afternoon caching. They are a smaller community of geocachers and
      they could use our help. I hope you'll think about coming up and
      making a day of it ... there are some GREAT caches up there!

      > P.S. Waco's nickname is POISON IVY CITY. Bring your Tecnu, GoJo,
      and spray anti-perspirant!

      > Candy Lind candylind@e...
      > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a
      GEOCACHER."
      http://www.txga.net