Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Attention Poker players

  • Aphrael
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2004
      I can do potatoe salad..:)

      Michele Pain <mpain@...> wrote:
      Essiar has asked if I would coordinate food for the Poker Game. I'm
      happy to do that. Now what we need to anchor our culinary experience is
      a main dish or two. The Brisket worked ok last time. Anyone got any
      ideas for this time? I will be happy to provide grills if you provide
      the food.
      Please let me know so we can get all the fixin's in order.

      Shelly

      Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark;
      professionals built the Titanic!