Austin Geopoker Run - 2nd Edition

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      Just in case any of you are playing in the upcoming Geopoker Run or
      are considering signing up and are not "watching" the cache page,
      it's time to form teams. I just posted a note relating to this on
      the cache page. The caches will be available for pickup next week so
      the sooner you have your teams formed, the more time you will have
      to plan your hide. For those of you that don't form an "official"
      team, I will create teams this coming Monday. Figure on teams
      averaging 4 people per team. Don't reply here concerning this,
      please post to the cache page or email me.
      Thanks!