Spudites & the Civil War

  • Scott & Charlotte
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003

      Okay Spudites....”can’t we all just get along”?

      Now that the dust has begun to settle over the last few issues, I hope nobody has taken anything personally.  I think there was some good natured “ribbing” that went on and may have been misinterpreted through the various group and private emails over the last 24 hours.  It can be difficult sometimes to figure out the tone of an email.  I talked to Grajek (Jeff) tonight using the old fashioned phone technology to make sure he wasn’t pissed at anybody...and he just wanted what we all want....to have fun. Hopefully this will continue to be fun.

      Frankly, before I decided to do this Geo-Hot Potato thing, I wasn’t sure if people would play.  Lately I’ve wondered if I have started an Austin civil war!  I’m glad that cachers are interested in playing the first Austin Geo-Hot Potato and that everyone seems to be developing their tactics for spud movement.  I have a small list of some changes for the next “go-round” of the spud and I’m open to suggestions.

      BTW, I will be out of town this weekend caching in Houston so don’t “start any sh!t” over the spud (as I won’t be able to referee).

      “It’s not easy being a major spud!”

      Scott Robuck
      Spud Referee
      N 30° 12.4'