RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hot Potato BENEDICT ARNOLD!

  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2003
      I am sure you will, the question is will it be before the year 2010. Like the song says ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫"♪Tii♪i♪mm♫mee is on my side, yes it is"♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫. Remember I have no hair to pull out either so that might be an empty threat. :) ☺

      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2003
        Hey Grajek, Good to meet you Friday, enjoyed the visit.  Too bad we got the spud before you but, hey thanks for the tips.  That tag team deal works well!.  Hope to see you on the trail.
        Cache on,
        Blizzard
      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2003

          Enjoyed it myself. I am waiting for the spud to make it back into action. He seems to be stuck somewhere. I hope he returns soon I enjoy hunting him.

          Take care, I am sure I will see out somewhere soon.

          Grajek