Re: What about an LCRA "passport"??

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2003
      <candylind@e...> wrote:
      > Maybe we should lobby LCRA to come up with a "passport" like TPW
      has,
      > that lets you into all their parks for a year ...

      DOH!!!! I was just informed by a fellow cacher more "in the know"
      that LCRA *DOES* have a yearly pass. I guess that means they don't
      advertise it very well, right? In any case, I withdraw my previous
      proposal.

      Candy
    • The Diver
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2003
        The LCRA has a annual permit for their recreational areas. It is $50 and the
        permit is good at Gloster Bend, Grelle, Muleshoe Bend, Plum and Turkey Bend.
        More information is here http://www.lcra.org/community/fees.html I debated
        on purchasing it since it got you into so few parks. I went ahead and
        purchased it since I knew I would be in and out of Gloster and Turkey Bend
        frequently. It has paid for itself. They barely advertise the annual permit.
        The didn't even have the purchase information at the bottom of the linked
        page until I pointed it out.

        I would like to see at least a annual pass for the Travis County and LCRA
        parks combined. I would buy that one in a heart beat.

        alan